Gray Zig Zag Tibetan Carpet
Hand-knotted in Nepal, Madeline’s Tibetan carpets combine the quality of an heirloom piece with the designer’s bold approach to color, scale and form. These carpets possess a subtle sheen to their surface that is imparted by the wash. The density of the pile and high knot count attest to their quality.
- Blend of Tibetan and New Zealand wool.
- Some color ways contain silk.
- Professional carpet cleaning only.
- Variation in color or texture is inherent to this handmade product.
- Custom colors and sizing available.