Daphne Ikat Fabric
A modern interpretation of the traditional highly prized ancestral textile, Madeline’s Ikat fabrics unite centuries-old modes of craftsmanship with her own gorgeously suffused palette. Ikat literally translates as ‘to bind,’ hinting at the intricate processes involved in its making. Madeline's Ikat fabrics are hand-dyed and woven in Central Asia.
- 70% silk, 30% cotton.
- Width varies from 38-42 inches.
- Fabric is comprised of three panels stitched together.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Variation in color or texture is inherent to this handmade product.
- 5 yard minimum per fabric.
- Fabric orders require CFA approval. CFA will be sent after checkout.
This Product is available exclusively to the trade. Join our Designer Membership program.
Thank you for your submission!